At Situsa Engineered e-Waste Solutions…
We are saving the viable resources that effect the world and affect your family. Our solutions save precious viable resources with responsible recycling and ensuring those resources remain in the USA.
Every year in the United States we throw away more than 100 million cell phones and computers. This electronic garbage (e-Waste) is the fastest growing type of community waste. These metals are non-renewable resources and if not recycled efficiently result in increased environmental pressures on the earth. In addition, the electronic trash is often shipped and processed in Asian and African countries, in some cases by children who are exposed to dangerous toxins while illegally processing the metals.
With Situsa Engineered e-Waste Solutions, we are redefining how we gather, reuse, reshape, and redistribute these important sustainable resources in the USA. We offer a total “Green” solution, which helps repair the environment and rebuild the economic infrastructure at home, in the USA.
At Situsa, we are saving viable resources by:
- Redefining waste by gathering sustainable resources and providing a total “Green” solution.
- Reshaping waste by simplifying the material structure of it. Our unique method seperates all of the components for reduced recyling cost and overall efficiency.
- Recreating waste by producing reusable simple materials.
- Redistributing waste as sustainable engineered resources.
- Reassuring security with 100% data destruction since waste is entirely recycled.
- Repairing the environment – sustaining and supporting wild life, while lessening environmental degradation.
- Rebuilding America – Resources remain in the USA, which mean more jobs in the US vs outsourcing waste.
- Remediating hazards to human health. If e-waste can harm the environment, think of what it can do to a human. Many toxic chemicals are found in e-waste and can cause cancer, lung disease and problems with vital organs and developing fetuses. Our process entirely eliminates these problems.
- Recognizing other responsible recyclers via a new SITUSA certification, ensuring top standards industry wide.